Thursday, March 10, 2011

[PC] Magicka Wizard Survival Kit .99 cents!

A DLC has been released for Magicka. The Wizard Survival Kit includes the following items:
Wizard's Hat (item) - No wizard of note would ever be seen outdoors without one of these pointy hats. Sharp Sword (item) - The instruction reads “stick them with the pointy end”. Good to have in a pinch.
Staff +1(item) - Whack your foes over the head, use it to prod mucky waters or lean on it to look cool - the staff +1 let’s you do all of it in style.
Meteor Shower (new Magick) - Rain burning rocks down on your enemies. ‘Nuff said.
In my opinion a .99 DLC is kind of odd, but I will most likely buy it none the less.
Click here to view the Wizard Survival Kit on Steam!

I have been playing Magicka more lately, so if any of you want to play with me just add me on Steam. My user name is wheelock.   http://steamcommunity.com/id/wheelock

No comments:

Post a Comment

Opti