Thursday, March 10, 2011

[PC HARDWARE] GeForce 210 512MB DDR2 PCIe Video Card $9

So, this is my first post dealing with gaming hardware. I haven't seen a lot of good game deals today, and this video card deal was just too good to pass up. You have to use the $25 rebate (Links below) . $34 - $25 Rebate = $9 + free shipping. I know rebate deals aren't the best in the world (if you are impatient like me). But for a casual mid level gamer, this is a great card at an even better price.
GeForce 210 512MB DDR2 PCIe Video Card. [Click] 
Here is a link to the $25 Rebate. [Click]

I think I am going to order this one to replace the 32MB GeForce in my son's computer. Ya, you heard that right, that's the same card I used almost 10 years ago playing Counter-Strike 1.5! So, what kind of video card do you guys sport in your rig? I have an ATi Radeon HD 3200.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a killer deal! Do you know if the rebate works on anything else on newegg?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sending me this opti! your site looks gr8! keep up the good work~!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm I wonder if they do a laptop version of this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually might order this :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got a Nvidia Gforce 310m on my laptop

    and an amazing deal also

    ReplyDelete

Opti