Wednesday, March 9, 2011

[PC] Risk: Factions $9.99

Risk: Factions has been released on Steam at $9.99 [click]. While I have not played this one, I can say that the previous Risk games for PC have been good. Perfect for when you cant find any friends willing to come over for a complete game of risk.
--------------------------
Wage war with five factions, each with unique abilities, in the original game of strategy and world domination! Play with classic rules or reign supreme with objective-based and world conquest scenarios as you command your army and take tactical gambles to win the day. Then challenge your friends in online multiplayer and see how you stack up!
How could you not want this game with characters like this:

5 comments:

  1. This way I can play risk with my bros!, I have the board game but we live too far away to play it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was made with love, one can see that

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha sweet. Reminds me of that version of Axis and Allies made for PC.

    God I love that game.. the board version though, PC is cool but it just does NOT compare to playing a full game with your friends. :)

    ReplyDelete

Opti